TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these and the House Rules posted inside the House carefully as these are a binding contract between yourself and us.
RULES & POLICY
• You are solely responsible for leaving the house in the condition that it was provided to you upon your arrival.
• If we believe, at our sole discretion, that you or any Permitted Guests caused any damage whatsoever to the House during your stay, you will be charged for these damages
• We reserve the right at all times during your occupancy period to enter, or permit other individuals to enter the House, at any time.
• We are not liable for the loss or theft of valuables during your stay and are similarly not responsible for any items you leave behind after vacating the House (we will always try to hold items we find for 14 days)
• Duplicating keys or fobs is strictly prohibited, and any entry codes cannot be shared under any circumstances.
• We reserve the right to refuse to allow the Guest into the property or ask the Guest to leave if we reasonably believe the Guest or any member of the Guest’s party (or any other person invited by the Guest to the property) are behaving illegally or in a damaging way.
• You agree to refrain from any activities that would disrupt the peace of neighbors including in connection with excessive noise, smells, lights etc.
• You agree to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by local laws.
• You agree to comply with quiet hours (10 pm to 8 am), and to all local noise regulations.
• You may not hold events (such as parties, celebrations or meetings) at the property without the advance written consent. Any of these cases will allow us to terminate the Agreement without providing a refund of any payment the Guest has paid for the booking and we will not be legally responsible to find any alternative accommodation.
• Smoking or vaping is prohibited in our House (including in outdoor areas). Any breach of this non-smoking provision, as shall be determined by our sole discretion, will result in immediate removal and evacuation from the property, as well as a fine of up to $500 that may be imposed on you for the covering of additional expenses which includes, without limitation, cleaning and treatment of the property.
• We do not allow pets of any kind.
• High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of reservations shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
• If there is a damage to the Apartment, you agree to report it to us immediately.
You will be entitled for a full refund of the Base Fees if your cancellation request is made within forty-eight (48) hours after our Confirmation Notice. If you cancel within five days of your check in date, the first night is not refundable, but 50% of the nightly rate for the remaining nights will be refunded.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, 50% of the nightly rate for the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation notice is received by us, will be refunded.
Check -in is at 15:00 (3pm) local time and check-out is at 11:00 (11am) local time. In the event that we are able we do allow late check-outs but only with written consent and you must vacate the House on the check-out date.
Last updated March 9th, 2022